~ WE CAN NOT & WILL NOT MOVE UNTIL YOU WOMEN MINISTERS ARE HEALED ~ “Pride & Prejudiced”
In the Prophet Adame Version of Numbers 12:13 -15 it says the following…
“So Moses cried out to the LORD, “O Daddy God, please heal My Sister!…
And then the Lord said “Confine her outside the camp for seven days, after that she will be healed and then you can bring her back. So Miriam was confined outside the camp for seven days for her healing, and the whole congregation did not move on till she was brought back.”
According to many scholars it was soon after the death of his first wife, Moses married for the second time and he married an Ethiopian woman.
And it was then that Miriam and Aaron decided to question and challenged Moses’ authority and Daddy God heard what they were saying and he called a meeting of the minds and he corrected them and reminded them that He had chosen Moses to lead the people and not them.
Miriam was apparently the one that instigated the rebellion; because in all reality she was threaten and was full prejudice by the new woman in Moses’ life.
And as soon as the meeting was over Miriam became a leper; Miriam’s contentious and bitter spirit caused her to become leprous. And leprosy is a type of sin, sin of pride and prejudiced, that eats away at the soul. Upon this punishment Moses cried out for Mercy on behalf of her and Daddy God responded and gave the remedy.
“Put her out of the camp for seven days and she will be healed, but until then NO ONE CAN NOT MOVE WITH OUT HER.”
Today there are a lot of women minsters that have the leprosy of Pride and Prejudice and we the Body of Christ will not move until these women of God get their healing, and the remedy is only through our Lord and Savoir, because he was crucified “Out Side” the City (Camp) for our sins, this includes the leprous sins of pride and prejudice.
So Women of God Get Your Healing because We are not Moving without You!
*Advice to all you women working under a male in ministry
1. Remember you are not your leaders mate, and respect his wife or you will not hold any position in that local Assembly. Matter of fact get your or husband and if your married already, attended to your own husband and home. Stay out of your leaders home life.
2. There is no need to be jealous of other women in ministry, if you feel the Cat Woman coming out of you, You need deliverance from jealousy. Stay secure in Christ about your calling.
3. If Your a Racist, you will not Last! SO Come out of that demon!
4. Just because you can hear from the Lord doesn’t make you the leader or that the leader and the Local Assembly has to listen to you 24 /7
Everything done in order and through relationship.
5. Stay Feminine! Daddy God made you a woman so carry out the duties of your anointing and calling with your femininity. Stay Sweet!
The Local Assembly doesn’t need you acting like a Bull dog in pantyhose or a Rottweiler with lipstick.
And for all you women that are called to be prophets, YOU ARE CALLED ~ “PROPHETESS”
We need your Dance!
We need your Song!
We need your Governance!
We need your Intercession!
We need your Counsel!
We need your Protection!
We need your Prayers!